During Edward’s 20 years of legal private practice, in Somerville, Watchung and Warren, New Jersey, has concentrated in Divorce, Litigation, Criminal Defense, and other related areas.
Edward represents individuals, businesses and business owners, and corporate employees for all legal needs.
- Edward has extensive experience with divorces involving the distribution of significant family assets, including businesses, real estate, stock and stock options and retirement benefits. He of course handles all of the other aspects of divorce, including support and custody and, in the worst of circumstances, domestic violence.
- Edward represents individuals for all types of legal problems: home-improvement contractors, real estate disputes, landlord-tenant problems, Will contests and ligitation, employment issues, foreclosure defense, and many other types of problems.
- Edward represents businesses for all legal problems with their customers and suppliers.
- Edward also has extensive experience representing clients in criminal actions, including but not limited to “white collar” offenses, possessory offenses and most other types of felonies and misdemeanors.
- Edward represents gun owners with forfeitures, permit appeals, and all related subjects.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, New Jersey, J.D. 1995
- University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business – Chicago, Illinois, M.B.A. 1979
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, B.S. Econ. 1977
- Hon. Rudy B. Coleman, J.S.C. (now J.A.D., Retired), 1995 to 1996, Superior Court, Union County, Chancery Division, Family Part
- Frequent contributor to TechnoLawyer – legal technology, thought leadership and reviews.
- Adjunct faculty member at Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Paralegal Studies Program – teaching assignments have included Family Law, Real Estate and Bankruptcy.
- Coaches high school students in mock trial competitions sponsored by the New Jersey State Bar Association and county bar associations.
- Married for 17 years and a father of three children.