Patricia Mullon Zohn has retired from practicing law, but she still has an active influence on the firm.
In the past, she specialized in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts and financial instruments, negotiating settlements and workouts with financial institutions and creditors, and representing debtors and creditors in collection and bankruptcy actions. Ms. Zohn had extensive experience representing parties in the federal bankruptcy courts, district courts and the New Jersey state court. Prior to becoming part of Zohn & Zohn, LLP, Ms. Zohn spent eight years as an attorney with a large law firm in the commercial litigation and debtor/creditor practice areas.
Ms. Zohn also had extensive experience representing applicants for asylum, as well as representing clients in cases involving prisoner’s rights, family law, domestic violence and landlord/tenant disputes. Ms. Zohn gained this experience through many years of supervising the pro bono program at the same large law firm.
- New Jersey, 1998
- Federal District Court of New Jersey, 1998
- New York, 2001
- Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota, B.A. 1985 (French and Business Administration)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, New Jersey, J.D. 1998
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of Rutgers Law School Graduation Award for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy, 1998
- Recipient of McCarter & English, LLP Award for Pro Bono Services, 2000
- McCarter and English, 1998 to 2005, Associate
- First Union Bank, and its predecessor banks, Vice President, 1987 to 1997